Author
Hi I'm a sixteen years old girl from Indonesia. Stalk me here.
Tutorials
All the list of tutorials, please click here. Thank you.
Credit
Tempelate by yours trully. Do not open my page source. I will respect you if you're respect me.

Background Comment Body // Friday, August 12, 2011

Assalamu'alaikum...

Hari ini Lettha mau sharing tutorial tentang cara memberi background pada body comment :) seperti pada blog Lettha yang paling cute berantakan >>CLICK<<

 Dashboard >>Design >>Edit HTML

Cari kode neh:
#comments-block

Kalau nggak ketemu, cari yang nih:
.comment-body p {

Pastekan kode nih dibawah dia:
background: url(URL BACKGROUND) repeat top left;
border: 1px solid #000000;

- Biru ganti dengan URL Background
- Merah ganti dengan codes warna.

PREVIEW DULU ! Kalau puas, click Save Tempelate ;)

P/s: Tutorial ini ide Lettha sendiri, no copy copy dari mana mana -..- dont ripping my tuto pls ;)