Author
Hi I'm a sixteen years old girl from Indonesia. Stalk me here.
Tutorials
All the list of tutorials, please click here. Thank you.
Credit
Tempelate by yours trully. Do not open my page source. I will respect you if you're respect me.

New Underline Style // Tuesday, November 8, 2011





Hi all, aku mau ajarkan ke uolz how to make underline like mine :) sure, berbackground and lain dari yang lain. Credits to Tyraa Marseilla.

Ini underline aku:



Hello, Im Lettha I can make you shame if you wanna be my Copycat


Jeng jengg....

Beda kann?? kalau punya Athirah beda lagi, mau liat? liat aja di blognya yang grey cute itu :3



Dashboard >>Design >>Edit HTML


Search code:

/* Header


Paste this code above that code:

u {

text-decoration:none;

-moz-border-radius: 2px;

filter:alpha(opacity=100);

-moz-opacity:1.0;

opacity:1.0;

padding-top: 1px;

padding-bottom: 1px;

padding-left: 3px;

padding-right: 3px;

background: #8E8E8E;

border-radius: 2px;

-webkit-transition-duration: 2s;

color: #FFFFFF;

}
u:hover {

-moz-opacity:0.80;

opacity:.80;

-webkit-transition:0.5s;

transition:0.5s;

filter:alpha(opacity =80);

}


Play the Puzzle!

- Red background color

- Blue text color



Preview, Save.